Cookies & Privacy
With reference to the data acquired by filling our the “CONTACT FORM” for the purpose of requesting information, Avia Pervia would like to inform you that:
according to law 196/03, data are handled in order to allow more efficient management of business. The data shall be handled in writing and/or with the use of disks, electronic or computer aids;
– the provision of the data is compulsory, therefore any refusal to provide data or to allow data to be handled at a later time, may make it impossible for the writer to carry out the free link relations and the use of services requiring of your email;
– failure to provide any of the data which do not concern legal or contractual obligations, on the other hand, shall be evaluated by the writer on each occasion, and shall determine subsequent decisions depending on the importance placed by the writer on the – – requested data not being provided with respect to the relations in course;
– the data shall be handled for the whole period of the Diviflex site and also later to fulfil any obligations according to the law as well as for future business purposes;
– with regard to the actual data, you/your Company may exercise the rights provided by the Italian Government,
– Avia Pervia, having its head office in Modena, via Giorgio Campana 46, is the Holder of your personal data.
With regard to the handling of personal data, the concerned party is entitled to:
– have free access to the register in order to esure the existence of the handling of data which may concern the party;
– obtain, without delay, from the holder or person responsible;
– the confirmation of the possible existence of personal data concerning the party, even before their recording, and notification of the said data and their origins in an intelligible form, as well as the reasons and objectives on which handling is based; the request – may be renewed after an interval of at least ninety days provided that justifiable grounds are recognized;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or halting of unlawfully handled data, including those which need not be kept in relation to the purpose for which the data were gathered or subsequently handled;
– the updating, correction or, when necessary, integration of data;
– refuse on legitimate grounds, in whole or in part, the handling of its own personal data, even though these are pertinent to the purpose of gathering;
– refuse, in whole or in part, the handling of its own personal data in relation to business information, advertising material mailing, direct sale, market research or interactive business communication, and also be informed by the holder about the possibility of freely exercising this right, no later than the time the data are communicated or distributed. In the case where the existence of data relating to the concerned party is not confirmed, the said party may be asked for a contribution to expenses, not greater than the costs actually incurred, according to the methods and within the limits set out by current legislation of Italy with reference to the personal data regarding deceased persons, may be exercised by whoever may be concerned.
Legislative Decree 30-06-2003, n. 196, Code on Personal Data – Title II Rights of the Candidate – Art. 7, Right to Access Personal Data and other rights.
1. The Candidate has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning himself, even if not yet registered, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. the Candidate has the right to obtain information about:
a) the source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, managers and the representatives appointed under Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the State, as managers or agents.
3. The Candidate has the right to obtain:
a) updates, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancelation, anonymization or blocking of data that has been unlawfully processed, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, even as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement is impossible or involves the use of disproportionate means in comparison to the protected right.
4. The Candidate has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data related to him/herself, even when pertinent to the collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data related to him/herself for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market research or sending commercial communication.